Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Exciting Week

It has been quit the week for us!! Dylan went to the doctors on Thursday for a checkup and we found that Dylan weighs 19 lbs. Yes, we are almost ready for a new car seat. He is becoming a little too heavy for us to be carrying him around.

We also found that 2 of Dylans' bottom teeth came in on Saturday!!! That is very exciting news!! We have been giving lots of new 1st foods. So far Dylans' favorite foods are sweet potatoes, pears and oatmeal!! We will be starting to bring some food to daycare next week. He has been doing so well with the food, i really think he is looking foward to eating more and drinking less bottles!!

I won't be long before Dylan is sitting up on his own. Right now he can sit up with a couple of pillows around him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He sure is getting big! How long is he? My mom told me that she got to see Dylan this past weekend, wish I could have been there to see everyone.

Ball family updates said...

Wow, he is getting so big! Hopefully when I come to visit Canandaigua this summer I can get to see him.
Love Cousin Darleena