Saturday, September 5, 2009

Where has the summer gone too......





Peek

A Boo...I see You!!
do you like the marks on my crib...i did that with all my teeth:))
Momma is not too happy:(





Well Everyone, the summer is almost gone. That must make it closer to you know who's Birthday. Dylan is 10 1/2 months old. I can't believe that he is almost a year old in October the 23rd. I can't wait to have a great celebration for him.
Dylan is getting so big. He is now pulling himself up on everything and also crawling everywhere. It is now time to baby proof the house!! Look out....Here comes Dylan.
He has loved being around his cousins...they love him so much. Too bad we weren't closer to the rest of you:(( They seemed to keep him occupied for more than 5 minutes. At home, he loses such interest so fast in what he's doin...Typical little boy!!!
Well thats all for now....talk to you all soon:)))


No comments: