Friday, November 14, 2008

Dylan is 3 Weeks Old

WOW does time really go fast, I can't believe its already been 3 weeks since Dylan entered into this world!!! Shawn went back to work this week so I have been adjusting being home without him here. Dylan and I seem to be adjusting just fine!! Dylan had his 2nd doctors appointment yesterday and he currently weighs 10 lbs 2 1/2 ounces. The doctor said that he is a very healthy boy.

Here are a few pictures that i took this week, he is really starting to change















3 comments:

Ball family updates said...

He is changing but still a handsome man! Did you ever get our gift?
Love Cousin Darleena

The Merriman Family Update said...

It came in the mail a couple of days ago. Thank You so much for the blanket and the pictures. It was very sweet of you.

Ball family updates said...

Anytime, sorry I can't just drive down and visit! He is just beautiful! I can't wait for more grandchildren!
Love Cousin Darleena