Friday, January 2, 2009

BACK TO REALITY!!!

Well my 12 week leave from work is almost over. I will return back to work on Monday and Dylan will be going to day care full time. I think that part of me is happy to be returning to work because it will give me a chance to have adult contact again but its going to be very hard to see someone else caring for my child. We went to Dylans day care today to visit and meet his teachers. There is six kids in his room and i believe he is the youngest one. One good thing about the daycare is that he will have already made a bunch of friends when he gets into kindergarden.



Here are some pictures from Christmas

Mackenzie and Madison


Grandpa with his boys Dylan and Mason


Madison, Dylan, Mackenzie and Mason at Grandma Darlenes house













No comments: