Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Storm 2008

Here comes the lovely NY winter weather. We are in the middle of a snow storm, which they are calling for 8-12 inches. The weather people were actually right for once on this one. So Dylan and i are sitting here watching the snow fly. It is actually very pretty if you don't have to go out and drive in it!! Dylan got his first Christmas gift from his Grandma and Grandpa Nash last week so we've been trying it out and he seems to really like it.


Like my new walker? Anyone seen where my feet went?
Oh, there they are!! My legs are so short, they can't touch the floor yet :)










2 comments:

Andrea said...

Stay warm! I am trying to decide if I should buy Olivia a snowsuit for our trip to the mountains and then to visit NY...maybe I should?!!

Ball family updates said...

Don't worry your legs will grow, you will soon be running all over the place and your mother will wish for the days you stayed put where she put you! Enjoy the snow and snow suits are recommended!!!
Love Cousin Darleena