Saturday, January 24, 2009

DYLAN TURNS 3 MONTHS OLD

It has been a while since we last posted. I have been back to work for 3 weeks now and at first it was really difficult. Dylan is doing really well at daycare, i believe that he likes it alot. He doesn't seem to sleep very well there because all the other kids wake him up. When he gets home at night, he is exhausted and basically wants to go to sleep. He is such a happy little guy though and is growing so fast. i can't believe it has been three months already.
My biggest problem right now is trying to find fast and easy meals to make for dinner.
I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions or easy recipes that would help make it easy on me at night?
Here are a few pictures of him that was taken last week. He is already sitting up with the support of the bumpo!! He is not sure of it yet, but he is really strong already. He always wants to be in a sitting position.










3 comments:

Andrea said...

I will have Shauna email you. She found some great recipes in a cookbook she got for X-mas. She said they are quick and easy. She also makes a lot on Sunday and freezes them for the week. That has saved her a lot of time.

Unknown said...

On the weekend I like to make stuffed shells with a store bought pasta sauce. The recipe makes alot so I like to freeze the remainder. Then when I am ready to use them, I put them in the refrigerator a couple of days before to let them thaw. This recipe is a time saver for the weeknights. I more recipes that help me and I will e-mail them to you as I have time. Good Luck :)

Ball family updates said...

So cute and so adorable. I just want to reach out and hug him!
I used a Campell soup cookbook alot for quick meals. I believe you can get them at Wal-Mart. Also, Rachael Ray makes a quick meals cookbook that I bought for each of my daughters and they love the recipes in that.
Love Cousin Darleena